CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Little Slugger Quilt


I finished the binding and placed the label on the Little Slugger quilt this morning I made for a friend. WHEW!! That makes 7 labels I've finished this month and one more baby quilt.

The baby's room is baseball themed and I didn't want just an ordinary quilt to give them. This quilt is an example of how I wait until I find just the right fabrics to inspire me. I had an idea in my head, but it wasn't until I saw the baseball fabric that I knew immediately what I was going to do and this is the result. Since it's my own pattern and design, I've decided to post it on our web page http://quiltsandracks.com/ and sell this one by taking orders. I just love the way the blues and reds all came together. The picture just doesn't give it justice. I know they are going to love it as much as I do. Sometimes these are just so hard to give away, but worth it when I see the faces of the recipients and know that it will go to a good loving home.

No comments: