CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Labeling My Quilts

Well, today I have finished putting labels on six quilts. Taking the Pay it Forward challenge to complete as many labels as I can during August, I put binding and labels on two Wounded Warrior quilts for the guild, then one for a gift, one to be sold, and two that were subsequently sold. Let's see, that's six, right? Now, to continue doing what was suggested by Juliann and make the label part of my quiltmaking process by attaching one immediately after finishing the binding. It really is much easier this way. Now, why didn't I think of that? At least this way, I am closer to remembering all the information and won't have to figure it out at some later date or write it down and lose the paper. Thanks for the challenge!!

No comments: