CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Machine Quandry

I recently had a demonstration on the new Viking Designer Diamond sewing and embroidery machine and have to admit I'm hooked. I have a Babyloc and a Bernina sewing machine and love both of them for different reasons, but this new Viking really has me hooked. I've compared it to the new Bernina 830 and between the two, find the Viking more attractive for a couple of reasons. First, pricing is better on the Viking and it just seemed so much more user friendly and second, it was so quiet, I could sew at any time of the day or night and no one would ever hear the machine.

What are your thoughts? The first three people to leave a comment on the comparison of the two machines or perhaps even another brand/type, will receive a special gift.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I hav.. e a Viking machine and I love it.... it doesn't do embroidery but it is great for free motion quilting and has great machine applique stitches. When I am ready for another machine I will definately get a new Viking.