CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Burp Cloths


I just finished these embroidered burp cloths for a friend's daughter. I just love these animals and their cute little faces. It's from the Whimsical Kingdom set of embroidery. They go with her fabric selection of jungle animals for the baby quilt I finished for her. I'll post a picture of the finished quilt that later. Her mom was going to make the quilt, but decided it wasn't her cup of tea, so passed everything on to me and I have had so much fun with this one.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, my, those faces are sooo cute! What a great gift.
Welcome to blogland. I am looking forward to reading your posts. Hugs, Susan

SRK Quilts said...

I love this little guys' faces too and jump for any opportunity to use them on items for babies and children. I am so grateful that Mom asked me to make the quilt too. There was leftover fabric and I just couldn't resist adding these as a special surprise.

Good luck on your move to Arizona and e-mail me sometime and I'll share my story with you about our move to the desert in 05'. God does have a sense of humor and a purpose for all things.

Happy Quilting!