CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Lone Star Quilt

Finally finished this Lone Star quilt for a friend.  Once I actually got into the process it wasn't so bad.  It was made using Quilt Smart fusible interfacing and it went together pretty smoothly.  It's nice not to have to worry about those pesky points.  Only thing is...I forgot to take a picture of the finished quilt.  I quilted a feathered heart design in the triangle backgrounds and in the big corner squares.  She loved it and that's what matter, right?  One comment I have if you're using the Quilt Smart.  Some of the registration lines for lining up the fabric weren't there, so you have to be real careful.  Otherwise, it was a great way to make a Lone Start and surprisingly (well, I guess it's suppose to work this way), all the points match when finished and well, I just might do another one for me now.

What do YOU think?  Leave a comment.

No comments: