CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Bible Totes


I made this first little tote recently for a friend's daughter.  Another friend saw it and asked me to make one for her granddaughter.  They both loved them.  They are simple, easy to make and can be personalized with embroidery.   I found them so much fun to make that I made one for myself in Christmas fabrics.  Of course, I couldn't just make a simple bag. Instead I elected to embroider each of them, but I think it adds a special touch to them and those pre-teens just love these.

These little totes are just the right size for your bible and the outside pockets allow you to carry small items, like cell phones, etc.  I found the pattern in my latest Better Homes and Gardens Creative Collection, American Patchwork & Quilting magazine, "More Fast & Fabulous Quilting Ideas."  I challenge you to make one - bet you can't do just one! 

If you click on the pictures, you will be able to see the details.




No comments: