CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Quilt Retreat


What a great time we had at our recent Guild Retreat.  We spent four days in the beautiful mountains above Cloudcroft and sewed and sewed.  It was a wonderful get-away.  We laughed, ate, shared stories, laughed some more, ate and occasionally we even got some sleep.  I think the best part was the sharing of ideas, seeing other quilts come together and no phones, no t.v.    The registration blocks were fun to see all together and a mulligan stew that was also a give-away.  The secret gift was such a surprise and let's not forget that Friday night mugging.  How fun was that!  The tops that got fnished were out of this world.  I will post pictures  Two major events this month have both energized and exhausted me.  My mind races to the next project, while my body screams - rest!  I can't wait to get started on the next quilt. 

No comments: