CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Change is Good - Right?

Today, I've decided it's a New Year and change is a good thing. I'm a Patriotic girl at heart and since most of my quilts and quilty things are also Patriotic in nature, I've decided on some changes for my Blog. Hang in there, I'm still a work in progress, but eventually I will decide on what to change and what to leave alone. Besides, it's more interesting when you see different things each time...right? I mean blogs are like fabric, the more I see the more I want....LOL The more I have the more I can create.

2 comments:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Sandy,
Just saw your comment on your blog. If you will e-mail me at stitchinglegacy (@) gmail (dot) com I will send you the pdf for the snowman pattern. :-)

Barb said...

Just wanted to drop by and thank you for entering my blog giveaway. I will take a few minutes to browse around yours.

Have a great day.